Saturday, January 8, 2011

Freaky Living


***WARNING***
Lame blog post alert.
I've had a busy day and am currently sitting between a funeral and a hockey game.
But I had to post something to keep on track with my 2011 blog-a-thon.



Everyone has been asking why I haven't yet posted pics of my new spectacular ensuite. I don't have an answer. So here they are:



While the trim is not on in these photos, it is in fact finished. The only thing left to do is put the closet organizer and shelving in the walk-in closet.

 My new bathtub is fabulously deep and has built in arm rests and is super comfy. It's been a couple of years since I've had a bubble bath - my old tub in the main bath is so creepy I can't bring myself to sit my bare butt on the surface of it. Also we have a lovely little 2-person hot tub sitting ready to be plunged into at any moment.



While I may not be willing to plunk my naked butt on my old bathtub bottom, I had no problem parading around the neighbourhood and plunking it in a snowbank last night while enjoying a nice soak in the afore-mentioned hot tub.



Yup! That's my butt print in the snow.

In eighteen years of being a hot tub owner I have never participated in such an activity. Why now? I can only put it down to freaky living:                        (Oh, and my husband owes me 20 bucks!)


2 comments:

GraceeJ said...

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your blog? I don't get the paper so I read your blog with my morning coffee. It's way more entertaining then the dumb citizen anyway :)
xoxo

mari said...

lol Jesse!
Love the bathroom! Love the grey's... how like minded we are.

The Ugly Parts are Part of the Beauty

One of the seasonal options with Art Class with a Wine Glass I love my job. I really do. I am an art facilitator. At least that is the ...