Tuesday I go for my follow up testing on my ovaries.
The results will be forwarded to my oncologist and my new GP, who has taken over for my recently retired doctor. I'm really not looking forward to establishing a relationship with a new doctor after 21 years of sporadic visits to the same doctor. Generally, I knew what kind of response to expect from my doctor ... it often entailed "leave it alone - you'll grow out of it."
I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get from the new guy when I tell him I don't care whether or not there's cancer in my ovaries - I want them taken out and thrown away. I'm pretty certain that I won't be needing them anymore. Especially now that I know my children can produce perfect babies.
Of course, putting myself on a waiting list for a hysterectomy will mean taking myself off the passenger list of the West Jet flight to Newfoundland this summer. That really sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The End of the Road
I speak fluent sarcasm and negative talk. But I don't like to trash talk, so I'm hesitant to give an honest review of the VRBO we ju...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...
3 comments:
Um, why? Why do you want painful surgery?
I anticipate that it will be the lesser pain.
praying 4u, that everything will be all clear. xo
Post a Comment