Thursday, October 9, 2008

I cheated just a little.

It's surgery day. I was awake by 5. That sucks.

I tossed and turned until 6 and decided since its only an hour and half till I have to leave for surgery I may as well get up and get ready. No coffee and no breakfast this morning. My two pills and a mouthful of water will have to carry me through.

"No jewelery," they said. And no lotions. No make up. No deodorant. No hair products. No bra. So it took me a minute and a half to get ready. Now I wait.

Ok, I cheated a little. I used hair products. I know I went all week last week simply spraying my hair with water, but I had to use a little dab of mousse. And a few shots of hair spray. I mean really, why is it necessary to have flat hair so they can puncture a hole in my breast with a knife. It makes no sense.

1 comment:

GraceeJ said...

I'll have lefty in my thoughts and prayers all day :)
Love you

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...