Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Little Miss Muffet Sat on Her Tuffet

I am a procrastinator by nature.

Today was my first day off work in 12 days. Some nights I was there until after 9. It's been year-end, inventory, Truck load Sale, Home Show, co-workers having babies, new staff starting ... the list goes on. I am exhausted.

The last few days I have gotten up, gone to work, come home, vegged, gone to bed and laid awake thinking about work, and not accomplished much of anything else. A few days I did not even see my husband. I certainly haven't been doing laundry and dishes.

Alb washed the dishes yesterday and left them to dry in the sink. I didn't even bother to put them away when I got home. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? I didn't even put them away this morning. I did mention that I'm a procrastinator, right? I finally got around to it after I got home from grocery shopping. I figured I'd better clear them away before making more dirty dishes for supper.

I picked up the upside down frying pan that had only been sitting there for, like 30 hours, max. What I saw freaked me out and I and threw it in the empty sink and poured hot water on it before I even had time to think that I should have run and got the camera.

The spider within was not particularly large, but the web it had built lead me to believe that about 78 relatives were planning on moving in with it. It was amazing and disgusting at the same time.

I scalded and scrubbed out the pan and put it away.

We had spaghetti for supper. I made the sauce in a pot.

No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...