Friday, October 5, 2007

People are grouchy

I am happy (ish).

The same cannot be said for all of the people that have crossed my path in the last few days. Today a co-worker asked me why everyone is so grouchy. Like I was supposed to have the answer. Perhaps it is me. But people are grouchy these days. Seriously, just about everyone is snapping for no good reason. I realize that winter is hanging heavy in the air and I don't like it neither, but geez people - lighten up.

I understand that I had a great summer with lots of sunshine and vitamin D whereas most BCer's did not. So take a pill. Or go tanning. Fly away to a tropical location. But get out of my face!

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...