Friday, February 11, 2011

What I got so far

I've decided I'm gonna be a starving artist when I grow up.

Well, I don't really want to starve, I would love to have someone bring me occasional meals and top up my wine glass regularly. But you know what I mean...

For someone who tends toward the creative side, I don't have a lot of imagination. I have to see something before I can paint it. Thus, I spend quite a bit of time googling ideas for my new hand painted watercolour card making venture.

I've gathered quite a few ideas. Okay quite a few dozen. But I haven't painted nearly that many. Yet. But here's a sampling of what I've done so far:


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that last one especially! good job on all of them...mom

mari said...

Wow! Fantastic! How much you gonna sell 'em for?

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...