Saturday, February 12, 2011

How do I become a nun?

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time at all, you know I'm a google-a-holic. Google is my bible. My bible when I want to look up stuff about Jesus. And my bible when I want to look up stuff like sex stores.

That sounds slightly more perverse (or exciting - depending on your view) than it really is.

I'm writing a story for my creative writing class and I'm making reference to the age someone needs to be before they can go into a sex shop. Since most people in the class are from the US I wanted to make sure I had my "facts" straight.

I typed into Google, "How old do you have to be to go into a sex shop in the USA."

Right at the top of the list returned by Google was a site called "How do I become a Catholic nun?"

Does anyone else find this funny???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do I become a preist might make more sense???

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...