Better Early Than Late.

We arrived back from Dave & Dallin's wedding in Quesnel. There were 2 messages waiting on the phone.

First one:
"Hi, this is Arlene from Vivian Lake Resort. I know your big day is nearly here so I just wanted to touch bases with you. Have a good weekend."

Second one:
"Hi, this is Arlene from Vivian Lake Resort. Again. Ummm. You're chairs from PG Rentals have just arrived."

I called her back but got no answer. I called PG Rentals to get the scoop. "Uh, yeah. We screwed up," he said.

I confirmed that I was still booked for next week. And here's hoping that any other screw-ups that are going to occur will be that easily rectified.

I feelin' the stress, but it's all good. Things are coming together. In 7 days it will all be a memory and we can all chillax and enjoy a weekend of camping with 100 family members, eating left over wedding cake and pork roasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the cluck?

The Ugly Parts are Part of the Beauty

BFF