Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It tastes awful.

I have been sick for a week. At one point I thought I was going to cough up a lung.

I rang in New Year's with a mug of Neo Citron. Well, I didn't exactly ring in the new year. It was more like I was sound asleep in my recliner while Alb watched the recorded World Junior's hockey game. The neighbour's fireworks went off at midnight and I cocked one eye open and said, "Ah, I can go to bed now."

I knew yesterday that I was probably on the mend when I started getting bored and wondering just what my Buckley's face looked like. Of course one cannot see their own Buckley's face in a mirror because, like sneezing, it is impossible to keep ones eyes open. So, out came the camera.

Then I remembered a commercial I had seen about a contest for the awfulest face. I tried to enter, but it was closed. Darn. I think I woulda won.





Four Top Entries:






1 comment:

mari said...

I can't stop laughing! That's hilarious!

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...