Thursday, September 4, 2008

Everything in it's place. Eventually.

The appliances arrived yesterday. I paid the extra 50 bucks to have them delivered - Alb has enough to do.

I knew they were coming. I also knew we aren't ready for them but I'd delayed the delivery once already.
Alb had them set them in the main living area, then made the mistake of telling Jed that we'd move them over to our half of the basement later when it was time to finish the gyproc. So Jed took it upon himself to let the delivery boys know that "That is not where we want them. They need to be moved to the other side of the basement."

After they left we realized what had happened. I felt bad that they had to move the appliances again, but felt even worse that the poor guys were subjected to the dungeon side of the basement. Now I'm embarrassed.

Albert does he fatherly duties and rants at Jed for interfering when he shouldn't have, blah blah blah. So Jed now thinks that he was confused and Alb really didn't want the appliances over on our side - and he single-handedly maves them all back over the main room of the basement suite. No wonder the kid has hernia issues.

And now they all need moved back so the gyproc can be finished. Is it any wonder we are running a couple weeks longer than we had hoped.


No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...