Monday, May 25, 2009

I had a dream last night.

You know how dreams are often inspired by things happening in your life. Things you fear. Things you feel guilty about. Things you are anticipating. Things you have been avoiding.

For the life of me, I cannot remember one single detail of the dream I had, except for the final detail where I thought, "Yes! Now I have something to blog about! It's funny. It'll appeal to my varied audience. And I can't wait to get to a computer to scrawl it out."

So yeah, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about blogging... day and night. Does that count for anything?


2 comments:

Jean said...

hilarious...

mari said...

me too! Everything I hear do and see is a potential blog post!

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...