My addiction is salt.
I have been rampantly indulging my addiction for 43 years. I am now overweight and my blood pressure is out of control.
Is there a support group out there? Ah yes, Old Dutch. I see you there - fully supporting me and my addiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The End of the Road
I speak fluent sarcasm and negative talk. But I don't like to trash talk, so I'm hesitant to give an honest review of the VRBO we ju...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...
3 comments:
Yes!!!! the support group is called husband. "Come on and be my salty gal, I'll love you even after your well, come on babe and be my salty gal.
I know, its not easy, but you CAN do it! We want you around for a long time yet..
Post a Comment