Friday, July 29, 2011

Word of the day: employer

Today marked the last day in the lives of Kore and Brandi that they would be employees.


When they wake up Monday morning they are the owner/operators and employers of the Trestain Pryce Denture Clinic in Kamloops.






I'm pretty excited and proud of them for the hard work they have put into this so far --- with much more to come, I'm sure.

Trestain has been gone for years and Pryce just retired and sold to my kids, but their names are well established as a reputable business and will remain on the clinic, at least for now. But I have no doubt that "doctor" Connolly and his trusty assistant Brandi will establish their own highly esteemed reputations in no time.

Yay B&K!


No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...