I'll blog tomorrow

This is a handwritten blog.

Seriously, I am going to completely handwrite this entry without touching my keyboard.
My new Windows 7 computer arrived today. I have used a Wacom tablet instead of a mouse for a few years now, but this takes it to a whole new level

Above is a screen capture of me using the pen to handwrite the blog entry - I write/print in my terribly messy handwriting and the computer converts it to legible typing and then inserts it when I click on insert. To delete something you just draw a line through it.

I know most of you cannot understand how I prefer to use a tablet, and if it weren't for my husband occasionally sharing my computer, I would not even have a mouse attached. But this ... well this is simply amazing. Come for coffee and check it out - I cannot do it justice here on the blog.

All that being said - I am overwhelmed by this day and I think I will call it quits and perhaps blog tomorrow about the stress involved in getting a new computer, starting a photography class with an SLR when you've only ever point-and-shot before. And car shopping. Yes car shopping.

It's been a very big day. I'm exhausted but I know I won't sleep - that's where a glass of wine and a movie come in handy.

Talk to ya tomorrow....

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK it's Jan 13... enough already
UR

Popular posts from this blog

What the cluck?

The Ugly Parts are Part of the Beauty

The Object of my Disdain