Sunday, February 17, 2008

Looking for life's mute button.


I have an easy access mute button on my keyboard. I love it. Wouldn't it be great if life had a mute button. I hate noise.

Once in a while someone will ask the proverbial and hypothetical question, "If you had to lose one of your senses which one would you give up?" Is this even a question? I'd far and away give up my hearing before anything else.

I have a great stereo in my car. It's pretty much a waste. Yesterday I thought I'd live dangerously and powered on the CD. Heather Clarke came on. What the??? Heather is forbidden in my car. How did she get in there? I had to rack my brain to remember when the CDs were last changed. Ah, yes. Jed did them for Aunty Val. Just before she used the car for a couple of weeks while we went across Canada. Yes, this is February 2008 the the same Cd has been in my car since July 2007 and I didn't realize it. Sad really.

No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...