Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Bluebird's Song

Bucket List? Dream? Hope? Reality?  

Seeing my name on the cover of a published book checks all of the above. 

As of today, I am a published author.  Bluebird's Song is available now for purchase on Amazon.com and will be available on Amazon.ca in the next few days. The Kindle version will be released on August 30th. 

While it is all very exciting to be able to search my name on Amazon and see my book come up on the screen, my preference is that you buy the books directly from me. (Is that a bit presumptuous of me to assume you actually want to buy a copy?) I should have stacks of these little babies arrive on my doorstep next week.

It all comes down to money, really. If you order from Amazon you will pay $15 each in US funds. If you buy direct from me, you will pay $15 in Canadian funds, and I won't have to pay royalties to Amazon.  Kindle will be $2.99 CAD. 

If you'd like a copy and you aren't located near me I will ship via Canada Post for a nominal fee. Ok, nothing from Canada Post is nominal. Shipping within Canada will be $4 for one book, $6 for two books and $7 for three. And if you'd like dozens for all your grandchildren, we'll work something out.  :)  






That right there is MY name. On the cover of a published book. 

No comments:

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...