Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Never a dull moment.

My hairdresser broke her shoulder. I've needed a haircut for a couple of weeks, but I've put it off hoping Lisa would make a miraculous recovery - or else Kerri would fly her butt home from Texas. Neither happened. I could put it off no longer and made an appointment with whomever was available this morning.

While it's not quite the buzz-cut I got in PEI, it's a close second. The bristles on my neck, where she used a razor, are irritating and I feel a little light headed. I guess that will explain why I didn't really notice when Jed put a Burger King crown on my head at some point this evening, either while I was deep in concentration at the computer. (Probably playing scrabulous or Ebaying) or while I was being tormented in front of the TV with yet another Canuck loss.

I really don't know if I was wearing it while Connie and Jordanna popped in for a short visit. And if I had it on while Jim sat here watching hockey with us, he didn't say anything. Truly I didn't feel that I had anything on my head and nearly jumped out of my skin when I went into the washroom a few minutes ago and the reflection that stared back at me had no hair and a large crown perched on top. (Jed has been in bed for an hour and a half - so I was wearing it longer than that)

Ahhh.... never a dull moment in my life.

1 comment:

b said...

well.. you do look good in a hat..

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...