A most perplexing riddle for you....

What do the following items have in common:

23 empty water bottles
3 full water bottles
2 ghetto blasters
1 clock radio
3 pair of scissors
17 pens
1 empty soup can
1 serge protector extension cord
4 socks
5 small stuffed dogs
1 large stuffed whale
1 magnifying glass
2 cordless drills, complete with their chargers but no cases
2 paring knives
1 Tupperware bowl with unidentifiable green fuzzy contents
2 boxes of 200 Christmas lights
8 DVD's and CD's
2 books
1 first aid kit

I'd be willing to bet that your first guess is not the items found in my son's bed when I cleaned his room yesterday.

Jed flew down to Vancouver to spend a few days with Brandi and Kore and I decided to overhaul his room while he was gone because the basement renovations are starting this week.

I know you think I am exaggerating. And I know you think I said "items found in my son's bedroom." But no, I said "in my son's bed." And I am not exaggerating. As a matter of fact I stopped way short of filling the actual list which also included 2 heating pads, 3 pillows, a quilt, 2 toy cars, a dozen feet of "Do Not Cross" yellow tape, 2 pair of sunglasses, 3 toques, 4 baseball caps, peels from at least 2 oranges, a full container of applesauce, 2 tape measures, 37 pocket sized Cougars 2007/08 schedules, 1 screw driver, 1 dog nail clippers, a ziploc bag of dice, a calendar...

Comments

mari said…
You guys have a dog? (the dog nail clippers...)
hahaha
elzee said…
Just Sergeant, the little black mutt who looks like a bear. But she's been living out at Grandma Z's since we went on our trip last year.

Popular posts from this blog

What the cluck?

The Ugly Parts are Part of the Beauty

BFF