So, a few weeks ago I opened a new package of toilet paper.
And I said to my love, "This will be the last package of tp we open in this house."
He wasn't so sure.
We have bets on when we move into our new home. June 11 is my guess. He's a bit less hopeful weighing in with June 15.
Here's what the remains of that pkg of tp looks like tonight:
As a precaution I had purchased a backup supply.
But I'll be faithfully using the bidet, and encouraging Jed to do the same, to extend this final roll of tissue just so I can be right. HaHa.
We are getting really close to receiving our occupancy permit. And every day we drive up to the house for a wee inspection. And every day we stand in awe at the blessings we have.
And every day we check the C-19 restrictions.
And we giggle with the anticipation of being in our new home. Our true new beginning. And being able to share it with you.
Soon.
Very Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The End of the Road
I speak fluent sarcasm and negative talk. But I don't like to trash talk, so I'm hesitant to give an honest review of the VRBO we ju...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...



No comments:
Post a Comment