Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Vagina Games

OK, sometimes you come across things that just scream "blog me."

More and more I am convinced that our electronic devices have the ability to 'hear' us. So often after speaking in your home about certain subjects you'll find corresponding ads on your social media feeds.

But I swear to you, I have NOT googled, blogged, spoken about, nor even thought about using my my vagina as a sporting device. But this ad has been popping up on my Facebook feed this week.


What the heck!!?!!


There's a device that allows you to participate in vagina games.

Ok, Ok. You can get all offended.

But if you've given birth to three or more children, you know.

The struggle is real.

Dr Arnold Kegel and his exercises make sense. They really do. (I'm sure there's not a woman alive who doesn't know what Kegel exercises are.)

But following through on them is another story.

But some genius has invented a device that allows you to do the Kegel exercises and save your progress.

But just imagine...

If they set this up as an online competition...

You'd get bonus points for the more kids you've pushed through your birthing canal and were still able to compete.
Ok, the whole thing is bizarre.

I was originally marginally offended.

But really...

Imagine competing, encouraging, accomplishing ...

The Vagina Games. I see it all now.

And the results would be that women everywhere would feel free to laugh. Free to jump on trampoline. Free to sneeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree! It's spooky how simple conversations (even if only a blind dog to talk to) somehow is represented in a Facebook or pinterest feed.

And just why o why do we need an app to track our movements?

Sure it might be handy to monitor a trend in terms of numbers of steps, distances, or squeezes, but we should be able to honestly say, yep, I did alright today (or otherwise as it may be).

Now, about self parking cars . . .
Lol (mgk)

Happy Swim-a-versary to Me!

These two selfies were taken exactly 75 minutes apart.  On January 8, 2023.  The first, as I was proudly about to walk into my very first sw...