Waldo, Matrix and Jose were arrested in Florida this week. It wasn't the first time the young men had been in trouble with the law and I'm fairly certain it won't be the last.
Break and enter was the charge.
The young men happened to catch a news flash of the woman, whose home they invaded, pleading with the the public for the criminals to return the the container that contained the ashes of her father and two recently euthanized Great Danes. She didn't care about the electronics, cash and jewelry they had also gotten away with that day.
Oh how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see the looks on the faces of Waldo, Matrix and Jose when they realized the "cocaine" they just snorted was in fact Grandpa followed by a hit of canine remains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Sins Will Find You Out
Missing my Dad today. And remembering a couple of things he used to say when we were growing up. "Him who knows to do right, but doe...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment