I don't have anything else to say right now
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Sins Will Find You Out
Missing my Dad today. And remembering a couple of things he used to say when we were growing up. "Him who knows to do right, but doe...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...

1 comment:
Well, that little monkey made me smile, so I thank you. I've had a bit of a frustrating afternoon so I needed a smile. Hope you're having a good day. TTFN
Post a Comment