I don't have a lot of musical talent, but occasionally I can recognize it in others.
The two on the right are six years old. The centre two are seven and the girl on the left is 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Sins Will Find You Out
Missing my Dad today. And remembering a couple of things he used to say when we were growing up. "Him who knows to do right, but doe...
-
Ok, in an effort to avoid doing anything more constructive today, I have finished my funeral piece. But I would like your opinion before I h...
-
To me "The C-word" has always been a pseudonym for that disgusting word that means female genitalia. Ever since I was called in fo...
-
I am an old person. My visit to the doc today, after monitoring my blood pressure every 3 days for a month, resulted in me being given a pre...
2 comments:
that's so funny, I just posted them singing Amazing Grace lol They are quite amazing:)
Wow! Now I have to check out Amazing Grace!
Post a Comment